The “Clavicula DH” is the downhill version of our superlight racing crankset. Designed with additional reinforcements it is intended for the extreme demands of downhill racing: Even flying debris, crashes on rocky terrain or sliding along the ground can hardly hurt this crank. Thanks to intelligent design it is still light as a feather. The low weight of the “Clavicula DH” improves the overall handling of any DH bike. A lighter bike will always be more responsive to steering input and thus easier to control. At only 450 g for the complete crankset including the bottom bracket the “Clavicula DH” is much lighter than similar sets. Power transfer and longetivity satisfy the most demanding racer. The crank comes complete with a 38-tooth chainring and is shipped with bottom bracket and mounting tool.
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
- Stock steel chainring bolts found on low/mid-range Race Face cranks - For double cranksets
Bolts for attaching sprocket to the crank arm.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
Race Face Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - For EXI Cranks - Bolt Puller Cap Washer for self-extracting bolt
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type FR/DH cranksets.
M8 Capless Crank Arm Bolt Kit - For square-taper & Powerspline
$7.99 - $21.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Various parts for repair and replacement on Odyssey cranks.
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
- SO-2995: hex-type steel crank fixing bolt set with integrated plastic dust cap
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
RaceFace CINCH Crank Bolt and Puller Cap Sets.
Replacement crank bolt for WeThePeople's Legacy crank.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
$11.99 - $23.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
- Material: Heat-treated 4130 Chromoly - Splines: 8 - Diameter: 19mm - Length: 5.7/8" (150mm) - Spindle Bolts: 8x1mm (Included) - Compatibility: Fits Stolen OEM/MOB/SIC Mission Transit, Rant 8-S, Sunday Saker and most other 19mm, 8 spline cranks
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
absoluteBLACK chainring bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Replacement bolts for 30T 104 BCD oval rings
Page 1 of 13 Next page