Giant's UltraSlick Road Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your road bike stopping on a dime. It includes two Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables, 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing, and all required cable ends and ferrules.
Giant's UltraSlick MTB Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your cable-actuated mountain bike brakes stopping smooth, powerful, and fast. It includes two Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables, 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing, and all required cable ends and ferrules.
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride. - 4-pack
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
- Stainless steel top tube cable clamp. 4g each
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Premium stainless steel for greater durability - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces - 1.6mm
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Prestretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - AX-2654 and AX-2657 are double ended, with both Road and MTB anchors - 1700mm length
Frame-mounted barrel adjusters allow cable tension to be easily fine tuned. - Adjuster threading is M5 standard: 5mm OD, 0.8mm thread pitch - Bag of 10
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner for reduced friction - Lightweight sealed alloy end caps and alloy cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB shifters Contents: - 1x - 1.1mm x 1500mm cable - 1x - 1.1mm x 2300mm cable - 2.7m - Compression-less 4mm housing - 8x - Black sealed alloy end caps - 2x - Black dirt guard alloy end caps w/ rubber boots - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008. - Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables. - Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers. - 60-65mm in length. - Black
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hayes brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Replacement grub seals for Jagwire Elite Sealed kits. - Material: Rubber - 10 Pieces
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Pre-stretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included - Use: Brake (road) - Front/rear set - Cable diameter: 1.5mm - Casing diameter: 5mm - Cable material: Stainless - End type: SRAM/Shimano
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$64.99 - $69.99
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. It's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means better braking performance with enhanced modulation. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional coiled steel housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you've got the best of performance and style. - Compressionless link housing gives crisp brake lever feel with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - 50% lighter than traditional coiled steel brake housings; 30% lighter than Kevlar brake housings - Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Aluminum housing won't kink or rust. - 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (RCK705) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Jagwire 1x Pro Shift kits deliver enhanced performance and style to any bike with a single-chainring drivetrain. A Pro Polished Slick Stainless cable and the Slick-Lube housing liner provide an upgrade over OEM cable systems, with enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance. The 1x Pro Shift kit is designed to work with nearly all frames and 1x shifting systems, including most internally-geared hubs. And with small parts included for both road and mountain systems, this kit is quick and easy to install. 1x Pro Shift kits are offered in 10 colors to match Jagwire's Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits. - The Pro Polished Slick cable combined with a Slick-Lube liner offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance - All parts are included for a complete 1x shift cable and housing installation on either a road or a mountain bike - The kit contains an extra-long inner cable and ample housing for large frames or a continuous housing run - 1x kits are perfect for bikes with only a rear derailleur or an internally geared hub - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos What's Included: - 1x 2200mm LEX-SL Shift Housing - 1x 2800mm Pro Polished Slick Shift Inner Cable - 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps - 4x Lined Alloy End Caps - 1x Hooded Alloy End Cap - 1x Cable Tip - 1x 5G Tube Top - 3x Cable Donuts - 1x Rotating Hook
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes, and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes available a la carte. Hayes brake compatibility: - HFX-9 - Prime - Sole - El Camino - Radar
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
Page 1 of 4 Next page