Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
A disk brake compatible update of the original rear rack design where it all began for Blackburn in 1975. - Mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts - Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer - Three strut design for maximum load control - 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability - Fits both wide and narrow tire - Fits 26" and 700c frames - Compatible with Copilot child seats - 535 grams - 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
All-alloy bike rack securely mounts to bike to hold up to 40 lb. Features - Secure: Triangulated design holds cargo - Fully Adjustable: Adjustable legs and extra long connector stays fit most bikes. Option for disc compatible - Construction: Lightweight aluminum with stainless steel hardware - Weight: 1.53 lbs / 694 grams - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
The Fairdale Adjust-A-Rack is a new take on the rear cargo rack. The rack is designed to be extremely easy to install. Fold the legs out, bolt them on to the bike and use the sliding adjustment to level the top of the rack. Unlike many other racks the Adjust-A-Rack requires no cutting or tedious resizing to make it fit.
- Replacement and/or additional rack for a second bicycle - Aluminum construction - Works with the BS-1 and BS-2 child carriers
Swapping your Giant Progeny Child Carrier from one bike to another is easy with the Progeny Child Carrier Rack Kit. It includes a rear rack and all the hardware you need to install.
Giant's aluminum Rack-It Disc Rack is light and durable so you can haul gear without being weighed down. It's compatible with disc brakes and it boasts a center platform that acts as a partial fender and supports loads up to 55 lbs. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
Giant's Rack-It Beam Seatpost Rack is light and durable so you can haul your gear without being weighed down. It boasts a center platform that supports loads up to 22 lbs and acts as a partial fender. The quick release attachment makes it easy to remove when not needed and a sliding cargo tray allows you to carry bulkier items. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
- One size fit all frames sizes - Easier, user-friendly assembly - 13MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 15kg - Pannier bag compatible
Go ahead, pack it all and the kitchen sink for your next tour. Giant's Rack-It Tour Rack can carry that load. With a maximum capacity of 55 pounds, and compatibility with both 26-inch and 700c wheels, this is one rack that's ready to go the distance. Lightweight tubular aluminum construction keeps the weight down so you can carry more gear.
- One size fits all frames sizes - Easy, user-friendly assembly - 12MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 25kg - Baby seat compatible
- Tubular aluminum construction - Compatible with AnyRoad, FastRoad and quick release bikes without rack mounting tabs - Mounting brackets and hardware included
Features - E-Bike Specific Rack utilizing Giant's Proprietary Smart Mount System - The usage of a fender bracket (Rack-It Metro E - Fender Bracket) is required when installing this rack Fits: - Quick-E + (2016+) - Road-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Road-E + Pro] - Dirt-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Dirt-E + Pro]
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light Duty rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Fits most bikes with 26" - 700c wheels - Designed for bikes without disc brakes (for disc brake bikes, see RCR-100D) - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Planet Bike's Versa Rack means your steed with disc brakes can finally be made into a rack-packing workhorse. It's 6061-aluminum construction provides maximum strength and stability. Thanks to the clever design you'll have complete heel clearance when you install packs. Plus, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Versa Rack to your bike.
You'll be amazed by how much cargo you can transport with your very own Loading Dock. This attractive rear rack from Portland Design Works isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support up to 35 pounds so you can load 'er up with all the essentials. - Lightweight aluminum tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15") - Height: 368 mm (14.5") - Weight: 2 lbs - Rated to 16 kgs (35 lbs)
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately). - Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing - Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars) - Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket - Eyelet for attaching light mount - Integrated u-lock carrying slot - Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes - Rack weight: 500 grams - Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm - Lifetime PDWarranty
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
The Down Under HD Rack is the recommended lowrider for world touring. Sturdy and dependable, the steel construction lends itself well to field repairs should a worst-case scenario occur. - Requires dual-sided, mid-blade mounts - Wide crossbars provide sturdy, secure attachment points for a pannier - Tubular 4130 CroMoly construction - Mounting system provides 35mm range of infinite adjustment to position the rack - Includes mounting hardware kit - Powdercoat finish - Maximum Recommended Load: 55lbs (25kg) - Sold in pairs - Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
The Alternator 135 Low Deck fits Salsa 135mm-spaced, Alternator dropout equipped frames using a non-plus-sized tire. It features a lower and narrower deck that fits better over and around tires up to 29 x 2.1" (without fenders), as well as 700c and fender setups. - NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points - NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts - Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction - 135 x 345mm cupped deck - Extra-long struts for improved range of fit; straight and shaped (kinked) struts included - Black powder coat finish - 765 grams - Weight Limit (lbs): 59.5 lbs.
$37.90 - $51.82
- Full chromoly construction specifically designed for 700c bicycles - Mounts to hub axle for universal fitment -Adjustable height with lower horizontal strut for fitment of a small bag or pannier - Deck provides ample cargo space at 14.25"X12" - Optional stylish fence available separately
- Classic constructeur style racks made of polished stainless steel - Mounts to hub axle or braze-ons for universal fitment. - Front mini-Rack mounts to mid-blade fork eyelets, or uses included p-clamps - Front racks have lots of braze-ons for mounting accessories/Lights - Maximum height is 40cm (Does not apply to mini rack) - Includes mounting hardware
$145.90 - $187.90
- Full chromoly construction specifically designed for 700c bicycles - Mounts to hub axle for universal fitment - Adjustable height with lower horizontal strut for fitment of a small bag or pannier - Deck provides ample cargo space at 14.25"X12" - Optional stylish fence available separately
Page 1 of 2 Next page