Save watts for when you really need them with Giant's Propel Advanced SL 2. Thanks to Giant’s Advanced SL-Grade composite frame with heavily-tested tube shapes, integrated seatpost and tucked-in brakes, this pro-level steed impels you toward the finish line with tenacity. Balancing aerodynamics with ride quality and rigidity, the Propel’s beefy bottom bracket delivers stiffness where you need it and the oversize steerer ensures pinpoint cornering, while a Shimano Ultegra groupset offers crisp, snappy shifting. Super sleek, Giant SLR 1 composite aero wheels and their Contact SL bar and SLR stem complete the aero composite package, resulting in one incredibly light, brilliantly fast ride.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Giant's Contact SLR Aero Bar & Stem: an oversized stem designed for torsional stiffness is paired with a composite handlebar that's got an aero top profile.
- Speedcontrol SLR brakes: made from a molded composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Integrated seatpost: it's aero, it's lightweight, and it delivers a superb ride feel. An adjustable saddle clamp offers 10 or 23mm of offset for a precise position.
- Advanced SL-grade composite technology: high-performance, T-800 raw composite fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- Overdrive 2: an oversized, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Ridesense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design w/Integrated Seatpost, PressFit BB86|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 1 Aero DBL WheelSystem; 55mm deep, 23mm wide, full composite|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 1 Aero DBL WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant P-SLR1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR, Composite w/titanium bolts, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL w/Ti hardware|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SL Forward, SST tubular rails|
|Seatpost||Giant Advanced SL-grade Composite, integrated seatmast design|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Composite/Red / X-Small||04712878036956||60004512|
|Composite/Red / Small||04712878036963||60004513|
|Composite/Red / Medium||04712878036970||60004514|
|Composite/Red / Medium/Large||04712878036987||60004515|
|Composite/Red / Large||04712878036994||60004516|