Speedplay's Light Action Titanium pedals are the easiest Speedplays to get into, so they're the perfect solution for seasoned cyclists with delicate knees, and first-time clipless-pedal users alike. They provide 15-degrees of knee-saving float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so you don't work against spring tension. Their compact and low-profile design positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and excellent cornering clearance. And they boast feathery titanium axles with needle and dual cartridge bearings for smooth spinning. The Light Actions feature dual-sided entry and early release for super easy starts and stops.
Speedplay's X/2 pedals provide knee-saving unlimited float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so your knees don't have to work against spring tension. They also boast a stainless steel spindle, needle and dual cartridge bearings for smooth spinning, and a dual-sided design for extremely easy entry and exit. A compact, low profile positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and unmatched cornering clearance.
$214.00 - $224.00
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
$90.00 - $119.99
The original game changer! SPANK Industries' SPIKE Pedals changed the world's concept of the benefits a flat pedal can offer and set the benchmark for top of the line value. The SPIKE Pedal's svelte 12mm thin forged alloy body not only maximizes pedaling clearance, but also grip and stability, by placing the rider's foot closer to the pedal axle. Equipped with forged hollow-tapered chromoly steel axles, SPIKE Pedals offer unmatched ultimate strength at just 420g per set. 20 steel pins in a virtual concavity configuration offer supreme grip without compromising platform thickness. Oversized industrial sealed bearings and IGUS bushings guarantee exceptional durability and performance. Often imitated, the SPIKE's CNC chamfered leading edges deflect impact forces and bring and instantly recognizable edgy aesthetic that always turns heads. - 12mm thin - Massive 100x100mm platform - ±420g/set (with full pin complement) - Cold forged, CNC optimized alloy pedal body - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Chamfered leading edges for improved clearance and reduced impact forces - Chamfered side edges for improved cornering clearance - Oversized sealed full compliment inboard industrial bearing - Sealed outboard IGUS bushing - 20 adjustable pins per pedal - Full sized hex head pins improve durability and maintenance - Inboard friction seal prevents contamination and reduces unwanted pedal spin
Shimano Deore XT M8040 Flat Trail Pedals offer legendary performance and durability. - Superior grip for aggressive trail riding - Fore-aft concave - 10 pins on each side - Optimized platform size - 2 body size options (also means different Q-factor) - S/M: 100mm x 105mm, for 36-43 shoe - M/L: 110 x 115mm, for 43-48 shoe - 2 pin length options : long & short - Pedal System: Flat Pedal - Average Weight: S/M size 469 grams, M/L size 514 grams
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
Shimano's PD-A520 Pedals are affordable and easy to ride. Entry and exit is natural and the large platform makes pedaling simple even when your cleats are not engaged. These are excellent touring pedals thanks to low-maintenance sealed bearings and recessed cleats for walkable cycling shoes. - Weight: 315 grams (pair)
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
The EXPLORER PD-ES600 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement, such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit, making the new rider feel more confident. CLEAN APPEARANCE - The PD-ES600 features a clean appearance body for use on lightweight road touring bikes. EASY RIDER ADJUSTMENT - Easy-to-adjust entry and release tension settings. SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER - SHIMANO RT footwear is designed to match the PD-ES600.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
$44.99 - $54.99
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
- 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 - 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 - Mud shedding offset binding design - 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount - 310 grams (pair)
PD-M820 FEATURE - Wider contact area - Thinner pedal body - 4 adjustable pins height on each platform BENEFIT - More stability in combination with AM shoes - Lower stack height and less chance of hitting the obstacles - Better grip when not stepped-in - Average weight: 546 g (w/o pins & washers) - 4 height adjustable pins 1.0mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH51 - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road/DH (SPD) - Reflector: SM-PD60
Shimano's Saint Flat Pedals are high-end power platforms with superior grip, beefy durability, and race-ready customizabilty. - Fore-aft concave - Virtual concave with 5 mm pins at edge and 4 mm pins at center - Superior grip for aggressive gravity riding - 105 mm x 109 mm wide platform for more stability and comfort - Newly designed slimmer axle saves weight without sacrificing the strength - 2 pin length options: long and short - 12 pins per platform - Weight: 553g
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9100 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
$37.00 - $39.99
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
$19.99 - $21.00
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 9/16-inch spindles - 350 grams (pair)
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
$59.99 - $69.99
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
One-piece translucent resin body pedals with a chromoly spindle. - Molded pin design - Spindle size: 9/16-inch - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
Page 1 of 4 Next page