$99.99 - $105.99
- Rear rack with folding sides that allow for an easily expandable platform size - Sturdy tubular powder-coated alloy construction - Adjustable legs fit frames from 26" to 29" - Available in disc brake and rim brake compatible models - 59lb weight limit
- Includes mounting kit, extra tube for bags, spring clamp, fastening option for light (80mm) - MIK profiles, comp. with (MIK) accessories - Max. 30kg, 10mm
- Front flat rack with integrated rear guard protects head tube and cables from cargo - Perfect for wide or oddly shaped cargo - Mounts to caliper hole and front axle - Adjustable fit for 26", 27.5", 29", and 700c - Heavy-duty AL6061-T6 alloy construction supports up to 55lbs - Platform area measures 12" x 14"
- Front rack with foldable sides for an expandable platform size - Sturdy powder-coated alloy construction - Can be attached to brake mounts or threaded accessory eyelets - Adjustable legs fit 26" – 29" frame sizes - 22lb weight limit - Disc Compatible: No
You'll be able to haul a real payload with this strong rack from Portland Design Works. The Payload isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support a whopping 77 pounds of cargo. So you can bring everything along for the ride, from a week's groceries to the literal kitchen sink, you know, just in case. - Strong steel tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15") - Height: 368 mm (14.5") - Weight: 1360 g (3 lbs) - Rated to 35 kgs (77 lbs)
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
The Portland Design Works Bindle Rack is a seatpost-mounted rack designed to easily haul your gear on multi-day cycling tours or just across town. The rack is constructed of lightweight alloy and mounts to any size seatpost in seconds. Heavy-duty compression straps loop through saddle rails to carry your cargo. The Bindle Rack helps to prevent side-to-side sway while riding and rear wheel rub for riders with short seat posts. Place your tent, sleeping bag, drybag, or other gear directly onto the Rack platform and pull the compression straps tight to secure the load up against the bottom of your saddle. - Rack mount fits seatposts with diameters 22.0 - 31.6mm - Rack deck measures 133 x 343mm (5.25 x 13.5") - Total Rack length: 432 mm (17") - Rack weight: .35kg (13 ounces) - Rated to 5.34kg - Lifetime PDWarranty
Sunlite's Rack for Deluxe Child Carrier supports the Deluxe Child Carrier (sold separately). It fits 700C-wheeled bicycles with disc brakes.
Rear alloy rack with integrated fishing rod holder Equipped with mounting racks on each side for rod holders One rod holder included that can be mounted on either side Extra rod holders sold separately Universal design has legs that adjust for use with 26" through 29" bikes Type: Rear Mount: Eyelet Color: Black Compatibility: 26" thru 29" Note: Includes 1 Rod Holder Wheel Size: Universal
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
- Adjustable width fits 26, 27.5, or 29 inch frames with 1" to 4" tires - Modular design allows use with a variety of Plus and Fat bikes from 135 - 170mm OLD - Adjustable for 26", 27.5" and 29er wheels - Tubular 6061-T6 alloy construction - Adjustable to fit 1" to 4" width tires - Disc brake compatible
Sunlite's QR-Tec Front Rack replaces your front skewer with its built-in quick-release for easy, secure mounting. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the QR-Tec Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. It has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and its side struts support panniers.
Sunlite's Rack for Deluxe Child Carrier supports the Deluxe Child Carrier (sold separately). It fits 26-inch wheeled bicycles with disc brakes.
Sunlite's Rack for Deluxe Child Carrier supports the Deluxe Child Carrier (sold separately). It fits 26-inch wheeled bicycles.
Sunlite's Rack for Deluxe Child Carrier supports the Deluxe Child Carrier (sold separately). It fits 700C-wheeled bicycles.
Specifically engineered to fit a 12-pack of beer and your u-lock, this classy rack is ready to haul it all! Whether it's a run to the corner store, class, or just another day at the office the Urban Rack will cradle your essentials comfortably between its tie-down rails, or you can remove the rails to tote extra-wide loads all the way to your destination! - 9 1/2" wide x 11 1/4" long x 3" high for inside rail measurement.
Designed to fit two 18-packs of your favorite beer (or your lunch, laptop, groceries, etc...), this handy rear rack is ready to haul it all! Removable tie-down rails give you somewhere to strap down loose loads or pop them off to create a flat-bed rack that can handle those 3 XL pizzas you just ordered. One ride with this rack and you'll wonder how you ever managed to carry everything without it.
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Lightweight aluminum tubing, stainless steel hardware, and fully adjustable upper stays make the Pork Chop rack a durable addition to any bike. - Fits most 700c cantilever and disc brake bikes - Tubular aluminum construction, 10mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware - Fully adjustable upper mounting brackets - W-bend at bottom of rack for easy on-and-off of hook-style panniers - Platform Dimensions: 10.75 x 4.88" - Weight: 650g - Weight Limit: 40 lbs.
This heavy-duty steel rear rack is made for towing Burley trailercycles. Pick up an extra to easily switch your Piccolo or Kazoo trailercycle between multiple bikes. The Moose Rack includes rack stays and hardware to mount to your bicycle.
- Rear alloy beam style rack with integrated fishing rod holder - Equipped with mounting racks on each side for rod holders - One rod holder included that can be mounted on either side - Universal design fits seat posts between 25.4 and 31.8mm (with included shims) - Extra rod holders sold separately - Type: Rear Mount: Seat post - Color: Black Compatibility: Universal - Note: Includes 1 Rod Holder
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
The Salsa EXP Series Anything Cage HD is a unique cargo mounting system that allows you to carry lightweight gear or large bottles on forks and down tubes that have Three-Pack mounts. - Versatile system designed for the Salsa Anything Cage Bag with EXP Series Rubber Straps (included) or nylon EXP Series Anything Cradle Straps - Constructed with glass-filled nylon for strength and durability - Holds gear low on fork blades or down tubes with Three-Pack mounts - Includes Anything Cage HD with hardware, Anything Cage Bag, and two 20" Salsa EXP Rubber Straps - Maximum load: 6.6 lb (3kg)
Origin-8's Classique Sport Rear Rack is a versatile cargo-carrying solution. This lightweight and sturdy tubular 6061-T6-aluminum rack is adjustable to fit bicycles with 26-, 27-, 29-inch, and 700c wheels and is rated to carry up to 55 pounds of gear. It has a durable and attractive polished anodized finish and built-in hooks for your stretch cords, too.
$23.99 - $66.99
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
We designed the Surly TV Tray to help riders boost the capacity of their current rack setups. Designed for easy pairing with nearly all Surly racks and most other racks on the market, mount this sturdy aluminum platform on top of your current rack to provide a footprint large enough for 30 lbs. of beef jerky, 9-volt batteries, used pinball parts, or whatever else you might need to haul. Available in dark black. - Load weight limit 30 lbs. - 15-3/8 x 10-inches - Rack weight 650g - 6061-TB Aluminum - Not compatible with Surly 24-Pack Rack or Wide Rear Disc Rack - Mounting Hardware Included