This 94 BCD 5 bolt ring will serve all your Vintage crankset and Surly crankset needs!
- 4 of the holes are threaded and 1 is a normal through bolt hole (done for Surly compatibility). Use a stock 10mm chainring bolt for the fifth, hidden arm.
- These rings fit any 94 BCD 5 bolt crankset
- For Plus size bike applications with the Surly OD crankset, e.g. Instigator and Krampus, you will need to use the stock spacers (Spacer Kit QBP Part number CR8609) that came with your 1x setup. You will also need some 16mm bolts from problem solvers.
- This ring will work with your vintage 94 BCD 5-bolt cranksets!!
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / 94mm / 28t||812719021319||5-9428||QBP-CR0179|
|Black / 94mm / 30t||812719021326||5-9430||QBP-CR0180|
|Black / 94mm / 32t||812719021333||5-9432||BTI-WQ1783|