Thule's Chinook 1 is no mere stroller—it's an all-terrain transporter for family adventure. The pivoting/locking front wheel lets you seamlessly transition from walking to jogging, and it quickly folds out of the way for conversion kit (sold separately) use. This full-featured child carrier includes a child seat adapter, heavy-duty cargo bag, and child head support. There's even a reclining seat, five-point harness, and full side window venting so your young passenger can stay ultra comfortable. Easily steerable with one hand, the Chinook also sports an adjustable handlebar with a versatile crossbar for optional accessories. Thule's one-handed folding system lets you easily pack the Chinook into your car or garage.
- Number of Children: 1
- Weight capacity: 75 pounds
- Starting configuration: CTS-ready stroller
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Shoulder width: 19 inches
- Sitting height: 26 inches
- Dimensions: 41 x 26 x 38 inches
- Folded dimensions: 31 x 26 x 15 inches
- Handlebar heights (Low/High): 38/43.5 inches
- Door pass through: 26 inches
- Wheels: 20-inch aluminium spoked
Chariot's Chinook child carrier offers multi-sport versatility with activity-specific conversion kits (sold separately).
These built-in brackets allow you to store your cycling or jogging arms on the Chariot itself.
Chariot's patented suspension system easily adjusts without tools to smooth out the bumps along your path.
Chariot Chinook - Urban Series Child Carrier