Your bike can do more. Whether you're riding and racing on gravel, pavement, or between the tape at a cyclocross race, Grail rims with Stan's patented BST-R tubeless technology offer less rolling resistance, more control, and the ability to seal most punctures almost instantly. Upgrade your bike to the leading tubeless rim design, and find out what you've been missing. The Grail's versatile BST-R rim design makes it compatible with tubeless road tires, low-pressure tubeless converted tires, and conventional tires and tubes, offering you total flexibility. The Grail's wider shape improves both cornering and straight line tire stability. Find out just what your bike can do with a set of Grail rims.
- Designed for gravel, cyclocross, and road disc
- BST-R rim design compatible with 25mm-40mm road tubeless tires, traditional road tires when used with tubes, and low-pressure cyclocross tires
- Aero rim design is faster without being overly susceptible to crosswinds
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider gravel and cyclocross tires
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Inner Rim Width||20.3mm|
|Outer Rim Width||24.1mm|
|Hole Count||24-hole, 28-hole or 32-hole|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / 24-hole / 700c||847746043409||RTGR90022||QBP-RM8140|
|Black / 28-hole / 700c||847746043416||RTGR90023||QBP-RM8141|