Go anywhere with versatile, durable disc brake Grail wheels, tested extensively by Stan's cyclocross and pro road teams. Their 24.5mm wide design allows your tires to expand to their full volume for drastically reduced rolling resistance and provide more control. Bead Socket Technology means you get ideal tubeless performance and puts the Grail in a class of its own for adventure, gravel and road riding.
Grail wheels come with yellow tape and 44mm tubeless valves installed. Rear wheels ship with 12x142mm TA end caps installed, and also include QR end caps and skewers.
- Designed for gravel, cyclocross, and road
- BST-R Tubeless Technology for road 25-40mm road tubeless tires, traditional road tires when used with tubes, and low-pressure tubeless cyclocross tires
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo Ultimate hubs with Speedsync
- Stainless Steel bearing
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo 9, 10, and 11-speed cassettes
- Compatible with standard clincher tires when used with tubes
- Disc brake only
- 190 lbs. rider weight limit
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc only|
|Axle||142 x 12mm|
|Inner Rim Width||20.3mm|
|Outer Rim Width||24.1mm|
|Hub||Neo Ultimate with Speedsync|
|Spokes||Sapim CX-Ray Black 2.0/(0.9x2.2)/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Valve Type||44mm Presta|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|142 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 6-bolt / 700c||847746036531||SWGR90107||BTI-SX4022|