Built for all-day trail rides and enduro racing, and developed with the World Championship-winning Atherton DH Team, Stan's Bravo wheelset rethinks carbon fiber from the ground up. The Bravo's Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) is three times stiffer than Stan's aluminum rims laterally, but absorbs radial impacts to withstand bigger hits and roll faster. Patented Bead Socket tubeless technology improves traction, and creates a lighter, stronger rim. Weighing less than 1608g (26"), the Bravo's 32mm WideRight profile increases tire volume without negatively affecting tread shape or sidewall height. With the added durability and quick engagement of Stan's Neo Ultimate hubs, the Bravo is the new benchmark for trail wheelsets.
Bravo wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release; small parts bag, replacement spokes, and spoke tension readout for your unique wheelset.
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- Designed for trail, all-mountain and enduro racing
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC-machined Neo Hubs
- Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider trail and all-mountain tires
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||26mm|
|Outer Rim Width||32mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||142 x 12mm / 148 x 12mm|
|Extras||Tubeless rim tape, tubeless valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|148 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 27.5-inch||847746033363||SWBR70237||BTI-SX4167|
|148 x 12mm / SRAM XD / Black / 27.5-inch||847746033370||SWBR70238||BTI-SX4168|