Stan's Arch CB7 is the ultimate carbon trail rim. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke, and durable enough for the Enduro World Series circuit. With a focus on ride quality, the Arch CB7 features a special layup and shape that deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems.
- Designed for trail riding and enduro racing
- Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape offers easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50" tires
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / 32-hole / 29-inch||847746044970||RTAC90002||BTI-SX7552|