Meet the ZTR Alpha 400, a rim that shares the same dimensions and Bead Socket Technology as the Alpha 340 but adds the triple channel and internal arch design of Stan's nearly invincible Arch EX and Flow EX rims. The ZTR Alpha 400 offers a 33% thicker spoke bed than the original Alpha 340 rim for maximum durability. The Alpha 340 Team’s Neo hub features a 4 pawl, 36-Point (10°) system for rapid engagement. Further machining of the Neo Ultimate's 100% CNC shell shaves additional weight. Neo hub includes larger bearings, and a stronger, stiffer, shoulderless axle that provides unmatched strength and reliability. When combined with specific Road Tubeless tires, the Alpha offers a ride normally only found with tubular tires and rims, but maintains the simplicity and low maintenance of a clincher. Light and fast on the outside, ultra-stiff and strong on the inside, the new ZTR Alpha 400 is the rim you've all been waiting for.
- Added triple channel and internal arch design of the Arch EX and Flow EX Rims
- Bead Socket Technology (BSTR) for superior tubeless performance
- Neo S hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Alpha 400 offers a 33% thicker spoke bed than the original Alpha 340 rim for maximum durability
- Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo 9, 10, and 11-speed cassettes
- Compatible with road tubeless-specific clinchers and conventional clinchers when used with tubes
- 2 layers of 21mm yellow tape and 44 mm valves installed for tubeless use.
|Model||Alpha 400 Team|
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Silver|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||425g (Rim)|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/Campagnolo 9, 10 & 11 Speed|
|Valve Type||44mm Presta|
|Extras||2 layers of 21mm yellow tape and 44 mm valves installed for tubeless use|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Shimano / 10x130mm||847746023333||BTI-SX4086|