Here is a high-performance triathlon shoe designed to take you from the first to the second transition zone as fast as possible. The Tri X-Lite II is stiffer and its Velcro won't loosen after 5 km of riding. Improved ergonomics allow you to focus on one thing only: getting the best possible bike split.
- RACER FIT: High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal
- Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection provides durability and prevents toe collapse
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Closure system: Double Velcro straps for easy transitions
- Heel retention: HRS-100 with 0.6 mm anti-slip membrane reduces power loss
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Composite extremely ventilated outsole
- Insole: Patented Coolmax Ergo Air insole for riding in all weather conditions
- Bumpers: Replaceable heel pad (part # 1487229)
- Transition: Special puller and main strap retention velcro pre-position shoe on the bike and speed transitions
- Safety: Heel reflector for increased visibility
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road pedals
- Weight: 192 grams/6.8 oz (size 38)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|White/Blue Fish / 43||775504410203||1487258 367 43|
|White/Blue Fish / 37||775504410104||1487258 367 37|
|White/Blue Fish / 38||775504410111||1487258 367 38|
|White/Blue Fish / 38.5||775504410128||1487258 367 385|
|White/Blue Fish / 39||775504410135||1487258 367 39|
|White/Blue Fish / 39.5||775504410142||1487258 367 395|
|White/Blue Fish / 40||775504410159||1487258 367 40|
|White/Blue Fish / 41||775504410173||1487258 367 41|