Super sleek and undeniably aerodynamic, Giant’s Propel Advanced SL 0 is the ace up your sleeve, ready to cheat the wind at all times, from every angle. Honed in the wind tunnel and constructed from Giant’s Advanced SL-Grade composite, this rocket is destined to increase your speed. The frame boasts heavily-tested tube shapes, an integrated seatpost, integrated aero bar/stem combo and hidden, tucked-in brakes. Balancing aerodynamics with ride quality and rigidity, the Propel’s beefy bottom bracket delivers stiffness where you need it and the oversize steerer ensures pinpoint cornering, while Shimano’s electronic Dura-Ace Di2 groupset offers perfect shifting. Featherweight and invisible-to-the-wind Giant SLR 0 Aero wheels complete the aero package, resulting in one incredibly light, wind-cheating ride.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Giant's Contact SLR Aero Bar & Stem: an oversized stem designed for torsional stiffness is paired with a composite handlebar that's got an aero top profile.
- Speedcontrol SLR brakes: made from a molded composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Integrated seatpost: it's aero, it's lightweight, and it delivers a superb ride feel. An adjustable saddle clamp offers 10 or 23mm of offset for a precise position.
- Advanced SL-grade composite technology: high-performance, T-800 raw composite fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- Overdrive 2: an oversized, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Ridesense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design w/Integrated Seatpost|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 0 Aero DBL WheelSystem; 55mm deep, 23mm wide, full composite|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 0 Aero DBL WheelSystem; star ratchet driver|
|Tires||Giant P-SLR1, 700 x 23c|
|Bottom Bracket||PressFit BB86|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 w/Sprint Shifter|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL w/Ti hardware|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SLR Forward, composite rails|
|Seatpost||Giant Advanced SL-grade Composite, integrated seatmast design|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor, Garmin mount|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / X-Small||04712878036697||60004312|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / Small||04712878036703||60004313|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / Medium||04712878036710||60004314|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / Medium/Large||04712878036727||60004315|
|Matte Composite/Gloss Blue / Large||04712878036734||60004316|