Climb aboard Giant’s Propel Advanced 0 and it will feel like you're being pushed to the finish. Thanks to Giant’s Advanced-Grade composite frame with heavily-tested tube shapes and tucked-in brakes, this road rocket impels you to personal bests. Balancing aerodynamics with ride quality and rigidity, the Propel’s incredibly beefy bottom bracket delivers stiffness where you need it and the oversize steerer ensures pinpoint cornering, while Shimano’s impeccable Ultegra Di2 groupset delivers buttery-smooth, ultra-dependable electronic shifting. Giant's aero wheels and a lightweight aluminum bar and stem complete the package, resulting in one incredibly fast ride.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Giant's Contact SLR Aero Bar & Stem: an oversized stem designed for torsional stiffness is paired with a composite handlebar that's got an aero top profile.
- Speedcontrol SLR brakes: made from a molded composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Integrated seatpost: it's aero, it's lightweight, and it delivers a superb ride feel. An adjustable saddle clamp offers 10 or 23mm of offset for a precise position.
- Advanced SL-grade composite technology: high-performance, T-800 raw composite fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- Overdrive 2: an oversized, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Ridesense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design, PressFit BB86|
|Fork||Giant Advanced-Grade Composite w/Hybrid OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SL 1 Aero DBL WheelSystem; 55mm deep, 23mm wide, compsoite/aluminum|
|Hubs||Giant SL 1 Aero DBL WheelSystem; Pawl driver|
|Tires||Giant P-SL 1, 700 x 23c|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Press Fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Saddle||Giant Performance Road|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector Composite|
|Matte Blue/Black/Yellow / Small||04712878003996||60002013|
|Matte Blue/Black/Yellow / Medium||04712878004009||60002014|
|Matte Blue/Black/Yellow / Medium/Large||04712878004016||60002015|
|Matte Blue/Black/Yellow / Large||04712878004023||60002016|