- Progressive magnetic resistance automatically gives a wide range of resistance from easy spins to burning climbs with no remote adjuster
- Non–skid rubber adjustable leveling feet
- Precision–turned 2" aluminum roller and 1500g (3.3lbs) flywheel are mounted to a stiff, die–cast aluminum carrier for smooth pedaling action
- Tough steel replacement quick-release skewer included
- Accommodates most wheel/tire sizes 29", 27", 700C, and 26"
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number|
Displaying reviews 1-2
I've been using this trainer for the last 3 winters with my Trek FX 7500 and it has been nothing short of excellent. Straight out of the box it was ready to use. It is very sturdy and the magnetic resistence can really get your heart racing and your legs burning. This product is definitely recommended.
I'm set up with a smooth rear tire on my Trek 7.5 FX. This trainer is very smooth and gives me a great workout. I ended up buying this trainer because of it's realistic feel, and it's the quietest trainer I've ever used. I also tested the Cycleops fluid and Mangneto trainers and this was quieter than both of those