700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The next evolutionary step. Anyone who wants to exploit the potential of modern tire technology wholeheartedly rides Tubeless. Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining a very high puncture resistance. Now all sizes of Marathon Almotion are equipped for tubeless operation. The patented Microskin construction tires are also significantly lighter. Of course, a normal tube can also be used. - V-Guard - OneStar
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
- Dynamic in its purest form. - The OneStar compound makes it even faster. - With the new profile it not only looks good, but also rolls more nimbly than ever before. - Maximum comfort and speed are achieved in its Tubeless Easy version - unbeatable as the very fastest. - Note: The Marathon Supreme does not have a dynamo lighting strip.
$80.00 - $84.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
The X-One is now available in a “mud-version” with even coarser tread. The Cross specialist for the real muddy days. - Folding Bead - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
Challenges Gravel Grinder Open Tubular is the tire you need to make your mark in the gravel racing scene. It pairs Challenge's supple 260tpi tire casing with a smooth-rolling center tread and aggressive shoulder knobs for great riding characteristics, high speeds, and excellent cornering traction.
$59.95 - $83.95
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
Challenges Gravel Grinder Race Open Tubular is the tire you need to make your mark in the gravel racing scene. It pairs Challenge's unbelievable open tubular casing with the easy install of a clincher. A smooth-rolling center tread and aggressive shoulder knobs provide great riding characteristics, high speeds, and excellent cornering traction. - Use: All Around Gravel - Size: 28" - Tire Width: 36 mm - Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 355 gr - TPI: 260 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: Double PPS - BAR: 3-9 - PSI: 45-130 - Color: Black-Black
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Handmade with a latex inner tube and hand glued natural rubber makes this tire super supple and fast - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - Size: 28" - Tire Width: 36 mm - Internal Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 355 gr - TPI: 260 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: Double PPS - BAR: 3-6 - PSI: 45-90
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing - OneStar Compound
- This G-One feels pretty good on the road, but its true strength comes through off-road. - G-One Bite is constructed for more off-road use than its stablemates. - The open tread design and strong outer blocks provide stability when cornering and deliver this G-One the perfect “Bite”.
Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. As a 30mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the really tough jobs. The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One. - Folding Bead - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
The exceptional profile and OneStar rubber compound make the Schwalbe X-One one of the fastest cross tires ever. To make it the absolute high-flyer, mount it without a tube on a tubeless-compatible wheel. In combination with the right wheel, you can run tubeless tires for cyclocross with extremely low air pressures without fear of "burping" (unwanted air leakage). For instance, it works extremely well with the Iron Cross from No Tubes. - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
- The new X-One Speed completes the One Cyclo-X series. - A real Speed-Miracle. The flat round knobs are supported by novel “Multi-Rip”-Blocks for good traction on dry tracks. - Vertical side knobs give stability when cornering.
Designed for race day, the Tangente Speed is optimized for aerodynamics, rolling resistance and road feel with clincher convenience. - Rubber formulated for grip and acceleration - 220 TPI nylon casing - New aero tread pattern - Intended use: racing - Very low rolling resistance to save power - Optimized for dry road conditions - Sidewalls designed for supple and compliant ride feel
Your search for an intermediate, all-conditions 'cross tire is over! Challenge's Chicane can tackle it all, whether the course is dry and fast, or thick with mud. The grippy side knobs ensure you stay upright in every technical turn, and the center file tread rolls fast and smooth. It's built on Challenge's light and supple 300tpi hand-made SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread. Open tubular tires feature many benefits of traditional tubular tires, but with the low maintenance and ease of installation of clincher tires.
Challenge's Grifo 33 Open Tubular (Clincher) tire excels in snow, mud, grass, and firm dirt. It features a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction, and its short knobs roll quickly. The Grifo is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability. The white-tread version is a softer rubber for better grip in cold temperatures.
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly what Challenge's Limus Open tire excels in. Its deep, aggressive, and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy ground to grip great. And, you'll be zooming through the corners and off-camber sections, too, thanks to its side knobs, while you'll power up inclines with ease thanks to the tall center knobs. The Limus is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for excellent durability.
Even on bad roads, Challenge's Strada Open Clincher rides great because it has a rounder profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads. It's hand made on their lightweight, supple 260tpi SuperPoly casing with tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a long-wearing and grippy tread compound for excellent performance. There's also a layer beneath the tread to help prevent flats.
Our all-year-round tyre and a reliable companion for those high mileage road cyclists - Solid partner for training rides and in competition, come rain or shine - Outstanding puncture protection, reliable tread with good grip and the highest mileage - A tire with a superior durability ready for any season
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Continental's Sprinter is light enough for serious racing, yet strong and durable enough for use as a training tire, too. Handmade in Germany, it's equipped with 3 layers of proprietary polyamide in the casing to deliver outstanding puncture protection. Plus, the Sprinter is rated for inflation pressures up to 170 psi so it's ridiculously fast.
- Developed for extreme road conditions like the cobblestones of the Paris-Roubaix. Protect’Air MAX latex sealant required for use. Exceptionally light. - Utilizes a dual compound for better performance. - Multi-use tire that suits challenging cycling conditions from pavement to gravel.
Thanks to its DuraSkin anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4-Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris – Roubaix race, the “Hell of the North”, cyclists equipped with DuraSkin enhanced tires have the fewest tire-related problems during the race. Incorporating Continental's special wear resistant carbon compound, the tire is characterized by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion on wet roads and at low temperatures. With the 23mm, 25mm, 28mm, and 32mm versions, the Grand Prix 4-Season makes it possible to select the right tire for various road qualities and comfort requirements. A double Vectran Breaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection to the highest level available on the market.
The Sprinter GatorSkin inherits the best qualities of the ever-popular original Sprinter, namely the durable tread compound and effective puncture resistance. GatorSkin simply adds confidence-inspiring durability and the sidewall protection of DuraSkin to an already race-proven winner. Pro riders use a similar combination in their tires for Paris-Roubaix and other equipment-destroying classics in the springtime. If you want to get the miles in, but your streets aren't covered with the finest tarmac, this is your tubular.
- The perfect tire when asphalt disappears and conditions get rough - UST wheel system with tight control over bead diameter and stiffness for easy installation - Bead to bead polyamide breaker for puncture protection - 450g (40mm)
Schwalbe built an entirely separate facility to churn out their top-of-the-line Schwalbe One tires. Although speed is priority number one, you also get a long-lasting, incredibly grippy tire that still offers solid puncture protection.
- A mixed terrain tire for a new era of riding, gravel, dirt, asphalt - Features a raised center for fast rolling on asphalt, with specially designed side knobs that corner well on dirt and maintain traction on the street - Hard to find 42c size bridges CX and mountain biking - A excellent choice for the Soma Double Cross, Saga, Wolverine and the New Albion Privateer - Made in Japan - Folding bead - Weight: 495g
$50.00 - $77.00
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
$75.99 - $76.99
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. Challenge's Strada Bianca gravel tire urges you to take the road less traveled. Challenge is world-renowned for their tubular tires, and these are prime examples of their trade, with the smooth riding characteristics and flat resistance that pros and enthusiasts expect. At a gravel and chip seal-smoothing 30mm wide, these tires have the extra volume it takes to comfortably fly over less-than-perfect surfaces. With their supremely supple 260tpi casing, hand-laid, high-mileage rubber tread, Paris-Roubaix-proven chevron tread, and double puncture barrier, the Strada Bianca tires offer incredible levels of control, puncture resistance, and comfort.