This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
From Rural to Urban Ruban is the energy-saving SUV all-rounder that gets you to both Rural and Urban. It's your partner for your commute, running errands, and the weekend tour. PureGrip Compound—The advanced new compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). ShieldWall System The ShieldWall system combines the optimum combination of high puncture protection and low rolling resistance with low weight. This is made possible by an additional, all-around puncture protection layer, which consists of a finely woven cross fabric. This gives the tire a high resistance to punctures and damage. Despite its additional ply, the tire has a very good damping property and a high degree of flexibility to adapt perfectly to the ground. The revolutionary tubeless-ready bead allows easy and uncomplicated mounting of the tire. For best results in sealing and in use, we recommend the use of the new Continental RevoSealant sealant. Tubeless Ready Developed especially for the mountain bike sector, this additional puncture-protection layer which completely encircles both tire beads makes our carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. For maximum effect we combine ProTection with BlackChili Compound. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless Ready. E25—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
- Smooth, fast rolling tread with water evacuating grooves and raised, textured shoulder blocks - Provides unrivaled grip in wet road conditions - Alternating, slightly raised shoulders grip well even over loose debris - Reflective sidewall striping keeps you seen and safe on your early morning or late night commute - Magnitude III level puncture protection - a 60x60 TPI Nylon layer beneath the tread surface - Style: Standard - Size: 27.5" x 2.0 - ISO: 584 - Bead: Wire - Belted: Nylon 60 - PSI: 65 - Weight: 655 - TPI: 60 - Reflective Sidewall: Yes
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
$40.00 - $45.00
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
$40.00 - $83.00
The Maxxis Rekon Race is a semi-slick XC race tire that features the lowest profile tread in our XC line. It is a great choice for dry XC trails and short track racing.
The Speedster is designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard-pack or paved terrain. The honeycomb center tread provides virtually zero rolling resistance and unbelievable tread life. This feature also gives you excellent traction in dry or wet conditions. Large diamond shaped side knobs provide the grip you need in corners, while the tread knobs get smaller towards the center for the ultimate speed and traction. And with its balloon-style structure, you’ll feel like you’re floating on air.
$42.00 - $101.00
- The new incarnation of the Minion DHR. Ready to shred any line - Excellent cornering traction - Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! - Plus sizes available - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30—35mm rims
- All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 27.5 (650B) x 2.1
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound
$44.00 - $101.00
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
$44.00 - $103.00
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
$44.90 - $49.90
- The choice for urban commuting and daily city use. - It combines top performance with a strong casing structure that helps when facing different types of road surfaces. - HyperBELT casing for a safer and smoother ride, even in wet conditions. - 5mm rubber layer gives highest level of puncture resistance. - Meets ECE-R75 and ECE-R88 certification requirements. - Suitable for traditional and electric bicycles.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
$44.99 - $49.99
- Perfect for urban duty mountain bikes or 650b touring bikes - Fast enough for paved roads and strong enough for gravel - Folding Aramid bead
Vittoria Randonneur Tech tires feature classic city tread with subtle siping for wet weather use. - Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound minimizes battery usage on e-bikes - Additional puncture-protection layer and reflective sidewall stripe for safety
$45.99 - $53.99
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
$46.90 - $52.90
- Named after multiple prize winning motorcycle tire Angel GT, as they both call for speed, grip and handling. - Best solution for those looking for performance and a dynamic tire, even when riding a city bike. - HyperBELT construction with 5mm puncture resistant layer. - Meets ECE-R75 and ECE-R88 certification requirements. - Suitable for traditional and electric bicycles.
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
- The Cycl-e GT is a tire developed to enhance the dynamic characteristics of the modern riding style, whether it is taken in the city or in the twisty roads of the countryside: That's where Pirelli's famous 2-wheels expertize shines. - Motorbike derived profile and tread design for superior handling - Outperforms on safety and built to match rolling and puncture protection industry standard - Cap & base tread construction guarantees grip and rolling on the outer rubber, and protection and reliability on the inner - Solid multi-ply overlapping casing structure - ECE-R75 compliant - Best in class wet grip
Kwick Journey commuter/trekking tires feature a reinforced sidewall with K-Shield tread protection under Kenda's long lasting Standard Rubber Compound. - Deep sipes for water channeling in wet conditions - Knurled shoulder knobs for corning confidence - Reflective tape across sidewalls for better urban nighttime visibility - Certified ECE-R75 for E-Bikes up to 50 km/h
Sharing the same versatile tread pattern as the Kwick Nine and the Kranium, the Kwick Seven.5 takes advantage of the intermediate sized wheel on 27.5" (650B) bicycles so you can ride the streets as efficiently as you do off road. Featuring K-Shield (KS) protection for puncture resistance and a reflective sidewall for better urban visibility, the Kwick Seven.5 is ready for your urban adventures. - Premium Trekking, Comfort, or Commuting tire - Front and Rear application - K-Shield (KS) is a layer of light, flexible rubber containing aramid and ceramic particles inside the tire under the tread area only. Designed to prevent punctures and increase tire life - Reflective stripe on sidewalls for added safety
$49.99 - $64.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
- Large openly spaced knobs shed mud and debris easily - Ramped center knobs ensure positive rolling resistance characteristics - Bead: Wire
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
Whether you’re traveling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. Naturally, with the mark for fast e-bikes. - Double Defense: The twin protector of High-Density Guard + SnakeSkin. More safety for light off-road tires is impossible. - RaceGuard Protection - Dual compound - Wire Bead
An energetic cosmopolitan! Tires are a safety-relevant component of each bicycle. High speeds and the additional weight from the battery and drive of an e-bike of up to 50km/h make a special e-bike tire necessary. A high-quality additional rubber 3/180 TPI reinforced carcass forms the solid frame of the E.CONTACT. The SafetyPLUS Breaker puncture protection specially developed for the high demands on e-bikes, protects the tire reliably against punctures and cuts. The profile of the tire is just as at home on asphalt as on gravel and forest trails — a good all-around tire.
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.