Zipp's Vuka Shift AXS 90 is more than an aero extension; it's a complete shifting system. Think of it as a supremely efficient solution to house the brains of your SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS time trial or triathlon bike. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 cleanly houses your aerobar extensions, shift-control, and head unit in one neat and clean package. This approach solves an emerging problem of the age of electronic shifting. The time for system integration is now—with this seamless solution. The extensions themselves feature the pro-proven Vuka Evo shape with a 90mm rise. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 is compatible with more than 90 percent of the integrated aerobar systems currently on the market. - AXS Integrated Aerobar shifting system - Length is trimmable, 10mm at front and 90mm at rear - Integrated Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computer mount - Ships with SRAM Clics extension-end shifters and Blips shifting buttons for brake-lever position shifting - More than an aero extension, this is an integrated shifting system for the modern triathlon/TT bike - Cleans up your aero cockpit for simplicity and optimized aero efficiency
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
The Sparrow is a touring/townie bar. - The 495mm version is more agile for squeezing through traffic than other townie/MTB bars. - The 520mm is still narrow, but with a grip area that fits levers and shifters. - The 560mm size is better for climbing and single-speeders. Try all the sizes on a single-speed or fixie. - Can be used flipped to be used as a riser bar or down for a less upright position. - Shotpeened Tange Aluminum - 25.4 mm clamp diameter - 50mm drop/rise - 55° backsweep - 22.2mm grip diameter, 20.0mm inside diameter at ends to allow use of pursuit levers. - Weight 245g (495mm)
The Mad Max handlebar has been a part of WTP's line since 2008 to cater to Max Gaertig’s powerful style with a towering (at the time) 8.7" rise. The Mad Max bars now feature a rise of 9.5", and a width of 30". Paired up with max's proven geometry, the classic just got better.
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
The 10-4 Bar is the biggest bar Odyssey makes. It uses large radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing, and a traditional 7/8-inch crossbar for superior strength and durability. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. Features: - 1.8/1.3mm thick, multi-butted main tubing - Butted, traditional 7/8? crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Post-weld heat-treated Specs: - 10-inch rise - 30-inch width - 11-deg backsweep - 4-deg upsweep
Odyssey's 49er is a traditional-looking 4-piece bar that uses multi-butted main tubing, traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength, larger radius bends for greater durability, and welded end caps to reduce flex. These bars have a post-weld heat-treating which is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects. SPECS - 9-inch Rise - 29-inch Width - 1.5° Upsweep - 12° Backsweep - 2lbs 3.4 oz
$77.99 - $79.99
WeThePoeple Pro rider, Dan Kruk, is somewhat of a connoisseur of handlebars, so it is only right that he have his own signature model. Named after his home town in Wisconsin, the Stallis bar is built to withstand Dan’s all-out savagery on a bike and comes in both regular 22.2mm and 25.4mm oversize clamping options.
WeThePeople's team bar has it all. Made of proven full liquid post heat-treated 4130 "M2" chromoly, the Patron Bar is the choice of many of WTP's team riders and is available in a selection of different sizes including the monster 10-inch-rise versions. Recent upgrades include increasing the bend radius to give it a smoother and classic look.
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
- Shallow drop aluminum urban pursuit/track bar - 260g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 38cm width - 26mm clamp - 28mm drop
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
$32.99 - $48.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
- Low-rise Black Ops chromoly BMX handle bar - 30-inch width with a 6-inch rise - Wide and low - Clamp Size: 22.2mm - Material: Chromoly
$44.49 - $45.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
$36.99 - $44.99
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Page 1 of 2 Next page