Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
- Replaces original Shimano bleed fitting with easy to use lever reservoir bleed fitting
- Internal valve prevents air from being drawn into the system - Includes one Quick Bleed valve and 2 sections of bleed tubing
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
$59.94 - $67.90
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Brooks' Proofide Saddle Dressing shortens the break-in period of a new saddle. It's specially formulated from natural ingredients to preserve and condition the leather, keeping it supple and shower-proof for the life of the saddle.
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
$174.93 - $190.33
- Easy-to-read precision laser marked scales - Dual scales in English or Newton Meter units - An audible click indicates when the desired torque has been reached - All click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions - Accuracy: +/- 4% cloc
- Digital readout torque wrench that displays real time torque values in any of four units (ft. lbs, in. lbs, Nm, kg.cm.) - Large easy to read digital display - 15 degree flex ratcheting push button socket release head that torques in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions - Audible tone sounds when set torque value is reached, if the set torque value is exceeded, an alarm tone will sound - 3 color LED light bar: yellow indicates approaching desired torque setting, green indicates desired torque value is reached, red indicates fastener was overtorqued - Accuracy: +/-2% CW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale +/- 3% CCW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale - N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration included - Two CR123 Lithium batteries included
Contains the fittings and syringes needed for bleeding Campagnolo disc brakes -Does not include mineral oil - Fits Brand: Campagnolo - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
- Tool required when removing Cannondale System Integrated, BB30, bearings - T-shaped tool for bearing removal
- Wheel truing dummy axle and cap for Cannondale lefty forks
- Tool required when removing Cannondale System Integrated, BB30 crank arms - Two piece tool for pressing arms away from the BB spindle
$7.99 - $192.00
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Crank Brothers' B17-Bit Multi-Tool has a stainless steel frame with 17 common tools needed for road and trail repairs: 2 flat and 2 Phillips screwdrivers, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen wrenches, T10 and a T25 Torx heads, and 2 spoke wrenches. It uses a magnetized bit socket that keeps the bit firmly in place. The bit holder locks closed, so that everything's there when you need it!
Folding flat to fit almost anywhere, the Crank Brothers F10+ features ultra-fine finishing and 10 fundamental tools fixed inside a magnetic case, stamped with a California flag logo. Specs: - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 94g
Folding flat to fit almost anywhere, the Crank Brothers F10+ features ultra-fine finishing and 10 fundamental tools fixed inside a magnetic case, stamped with NYC pride. Specs: - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 94g
Folding flat to fit almost anywhere, the Crank Brothers F10+ features ultra-fine finishing and 10 fundamental tools fixed inside a magnetic case, stamped with a Texas Star. Specs: - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 94g
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - 8-12 speed chain tool is incorporated into the case - Spoke wrench : #0, 1, 2 & 3 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage
- Professional wrenches fit internal nipples on many deep section aero rims
- Slotted construction for securing Aerolite bladed spokes - Helps prevent spoke twisting while wheel building/truing - Anodized red handle for easy truing and building
- Recommended by DT Swiss for lubrication of star-ratchets on all DT Swiss hubs. Molykote tp 42 with 5% mineral oil add mixture
- Spoke thread treatment for DT-Swiss by Loctite - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond
- Swiss made, high precision spoke tension instrument - Measures spoke tension for all types of spokes (including bladed, butted, Ti, etc.) - Aluminum construction with precision dial - Includes injection molded plastic storage case and (Nm)-calibration chart
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- Peel and Stick Patches (x6) - Metal scuffer
- For installation or removal of pedals - Compatible with most pedal axles - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - 15mm wrench size
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex - Convienent storage carrier doubles as a handle
- Big 2-inch pressure gauge - DualHead head fits Schrader / Presta - Bleed valve - 260 psi maximum pressure
- For installation or removal of external bearing style bottom brackets - Compatible with most external bearing bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - For 44mm external cups
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with Chain Whip tool when removing lockring - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- For installation or removal of cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with Shimano and ISIS standard bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
$6.99 - $29.99
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
- Star nut threads onto driver. - Driver slides up into guide tube - Guide tube fits over outside of 1-1/8" steerer - Hammer on round end of driver until steerer contacts driver-stop - Star nut is properly aligned and seated a consistent depth
Quickly fix whatever on-ride mishaps come your way with this astonishingly versatile pocket workshop. Packed with 16 individual precision CNC machined parts and a lightweight aluminium body, it's function rich, yet still jersey-pocket friendly - the perfect pocket companion for the open road or trail. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 46mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 110g Sixteen functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 - Spoke gauge: 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 - Phillips head: 2 - Torque: 25 - Mavic spline - Bottle opener - Chain splitter
Fabric's ultra compact CO2 kit brings together simplicity and function. A durable silicone band houses one CO2 cartridge, two reinforced glass fibre tyre levers, and a CO2 head that is interchangeable with Presta or Schrader valves. A simple, stylish & lightweight solution that securely fixes to your seatpost. Handy & neat all in 1 tyre repair kit -Strapped securely to a seat post or stored neatly in a saddle bag, the CO2/Lever Kit contains all the tools you need to quickly and efficiently fix a flat. Precision head fits presta or Schrader valve -The head unit offers precision control and can be shut completely after initial use, saving any remaining gas for further use. The simple to use head easily accepts both presta and Schrader valves. Equipped with spare cartridge & tough, fibre-reinforced levers -The kit is supplied with a rubber strap that keeps it together and secures it to a seat post, as well as durable and dependable tyre levers and a spare CO2 cartridge. Includes: - CO2 head - Two reinforced tyre levers - One 16g CO2 cartridge - Two stretchable rubber Straps
$50.00 - $60.00
The Chamber multi-tool offers 13 functions from an efficient T-bar head. A smooth finish caddy protects the tools and ensures the tool doesn’t snag jersey pockets or equipment. The T-Bar system increases functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. A reversible ratchet model offers further functionality, providing a simple and elegant improvement upon a cyclist’s essential. Sleek,snag free, lightweight design -The smooth metal case of the Chamber safely and securely holds 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams it is lightweight and portable. Easily reaches inaccessible places -Seated securely within the Chamber are 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle. T Fixed or ratchet options -2 versions of the Chamber are available; Fixed head, which enables use of the tool at different lengths and Ratchet head, which offers the additional functionality of a reversible ratchet. Includes: 2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm Allen keys, SL3 and SL5 flat-blade screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, Torx T10 and T25 -Head: Ratchet or Fixed stainless steel -Base: Stainless steel -Body: Aluminium -Tools: 70mm steel
Bicycle maintenance is often delicate, precision work. Having an ergonomic allen wrench set or torx bit set in the palm of your hand is an ideal resource for any mechanic. With these tools alone, installing bike accessories or making component adjustments is quick and simple. Available individually, or find them in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - 2 / 2.5 / 3mm Allen wrench set - Ergonomic, overmolded rubber grip for comfort and precision - Durable polymer core creates a flex-free platform for confidently turning tight bolts - Hardened CRV tool steel maintains precise contact edges - Suitable for low and high torque adjustments on bicycle-specific components - Limited Lifetime Warranty
$12.99 - $21.99
The T-Handle Allen Wrench collection is the premier choice of the most demanding mechanics for precision hex keys. Made from S2 steel, known for it’s hardness and durability, these T-Handles will last you a lifetime – guaranteed. Conveniently, these Allen keys can also be added to the Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate portable service kit.
The best mechanic’s tool collection starts somewhere, and that’s the purpose of our Ride Prep Portable Tool Kit – an awesome introduction for those looking to start a high-quality bike-specific tool collection. Developed with input from leading tech professionals it’s ultralight, compact, and offers 16 of the most common bicycle repair and maintenance features – from 12 bicycle-specific tools. Housed in a TPU-coated case, your beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. And it’s compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you’re riding today. The Ride Prep Tool Kit is the beginning of a beautiful relationship with your bikes. - 16 functions from 12 professional grade bicycle-specific tools - Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grip for precision, comfort and control - TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils, and built to last - Organizational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for adding to the collection - Allen Wrench Tools – 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm L-handle Allen Wrench - Torx Bits – T25, T27, T30 - 15mm Pedal Wrench - 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool - Steel Core Tire Levers (2) - Spoke Multi-Wrench - Valve Extender Wrench - Valve Core Tools - Rotor Truing Tools - Chain Pin Press - Disc brake caliper piston/pad press - At 4.7lbs (2.1kg), hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
Page 1 of 15 Next page