Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
Axiom's Transit Rack is your trusty friend when it comes to hauling gear. It's tough, it's light and it can hold panniers. Use it to commute, tour or just head to class. It handles heavy loads easily and acts a fender as well.
Axiom's Journey DLX Lowrider Front Rack is super light and super durable. This is perfect when you're way out in the middle of nowhere or just running errands, when every gram counts and gear failure is not an option. This rack is more than just strong, cornering clearance is exceptional due to the increased height, and it's still able to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately). Additional looped struts keep the panniers steady and there are even safety tabs to prevent your bag hooks from accidentally sliding off.
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Gear up and go long. Axiom's Journey Suspension & Disc Lowrider Front Rack gives you lots of extra carrying capacity. Designed for bikes equipped with front suspension bike and disc brakes, the Journey Suspension rack installs easily and assures excellent clearance so your load doesn't interfere with your bike's functions. With increased height for improved cornering and ground clearance, the Journey is perfect for going deep into the backcountry. It is made of light, rugged aluminum and handles heavy panniers (sold separately) with ease.
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
A disk brake compatible update of the original rear rack design where it all began for Blackburn in 1975 - Mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts - Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer - Three strut design for maximum load control - 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability - Fits both wide and narrow tire - Fits 26" and 700c frames - Compatible with Copilot child seats - 535 grams - 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
This heavy-duty steel rear rack is made for towing Burley trailercycles. Pick up an extra to easily switch your Piccolo or Kazoo trailercycle between multiple bikes. The Moose Rack includes rack stays and hardware to mount to your bicycle.
- Welded, powder coated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
- Secure clamp fits any seat post size (24-32mm diameter) - Quick-release seatpost attachment - Reflector bracket included - Rubber grippers keep loads in place - Weighs 520 grams - Recommended cargo limit: 20lbs - 19.5" from attachment point to end of rack, platform 4.5" wide, 12.5" long Note: Not for use with carbon fiber seatposts
- Welded, powdercoated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Reinforced structure for better lateral rigidity - Longer and wider platform, with several fastening points for greater capacity - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 40kg
- Fits on touring, hybrid and mountain bikes - Super tough 10.4 mm diameter 6061 T6 tubular aluminum tubing - 2.0mm wall thickness - Hardware included - Maximum capacity: 15kg - Weight: 580g / pair
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
- Features T-Twist (patented) adjustable arms - Compatible with most disc brakes - T-Track mono stay included - Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Detachable stainless steel dropouts - 6cm of set back for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays - Top surface width: 90 to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
- Replacement and/or additional rack for a second bicycle - Aluminum construction - Works with the BS-1 and BS-2 child carriers
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
Swapping your Giant Progeny Child Carrier from one bike to another is easy with the Progeny Child Carrier Rack Kit. It includes a rear rack and all the hardware you need to install.
Giant's Rack-It Beam Seatpost Rack is light and durable so you can haul your gear without being weighed down. It boasts a center platform that supports loads up to 22 lbs and acts as a partial fender. The quick release attachment makes it easy to remove when not needed and a sliding cargo tray allows you to carry bulkier items. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
Giant's aluminum Rack-It Disc Rack is light and durable so you can haul gear without being weighed down. It's compatible with disc brakes and it boasts a center platform that acts as a partial fender and supports loads up to 55 lbs. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
- One size fit all frames sizes - Easier, user-friendly assembly - 13MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 15kg - Pannier bag compatible
Go ahead, pack it all and the kitchen sink for your next tour. Giant's Rack-It Tour Rack can carry that load. With a maximum capacity of 55 pounds, and compatibility with both 26-inch and 700c wheels, this is one rack that's ready to go the distance. Lightweight tubular aluminum construction keeps the weight down so you can carry more gear.
Features - E-Bike Specific Rack utilizing Giant's Proprietary Smart Mount System - The usage of a fender bracket (Rack-It Metro E - Fender Bracket) is required when installing this rack Fits: - Quick-E + (2016+) - Road-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Road-E + Pro] - Dirt-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Dirt-E + Pro]
- One size fits all frames sizes - Easy, user-friendly assembly - 12MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 25kg - Baby seat compatible
- Tubular aluminum construction - Compatible with AnyRoad, FastRoad and quick release bikes without rack mounting tabs - Mounting brackets and hardware included
Jandd Standard Rear Mount Rack is designed to fit the needs of all riders. - Fits up to 700c wheels - AL-6061 construction - Platform dimensions: 6 x 14 inches - Weight: 816 grams - Weight limit: 40 pounds
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light Duty rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Fits most bikes with 26" - 700c wheels - Designed for bikes without disc brakes (for disc brake bikes, see RCR-100D) - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. This model is designed to fit bikes with disc brakes. - Fits bikes with disc brakes: offset with integrated spacer - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
Lightweight aluminum tubing, stainless steel hardware, and fully adjustable upper stays make the Pork Chop rack a durable addition to any bike. - Fits most 700c cantilever and disc brake bikes - Tubular aluminum construction, 10mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware - Fully adjustable upper mounting brackets - W-bend at bottom of rack for easy on-and-off of hook-style panniers - Platform Dimensions: 10.75 x 4.88" - Weight: 650g - Weight Limit: 40 lbs.
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Planet Bike's Versa Rack means your steed with disc brakes can finally be made into a rack-packing workhorse. It's 6061-aluminum construction provides maximum strength and stability. Thanks to the clever design you'll have complete heel clearance when you install packs. Plus, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Versa Rack to your bike.
You'll be able to haul a real payload with this strong rack from Portland Design Works. The Payload isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support a whopping 77 pounds of cargo. So you can bring everything along for the ride, from a week's groceries to the literal kitchen sink, you know, just in case. - Strong steel tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15") - Height: 368 mm (14.5") - Weight: 1360 g (3 lbs) - Rated to 35 kgs (77 lbs)
You'll be amazed by how much cargo you can transport with your very own Loading Dock. This attractive rear rack from Portland Design Works isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support up to 35 pounds so you can load 'er up with all the essentials. - Lightweight aluminum tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15") - Height: 368 mm (14.5") - Weight: 2 lbs - Rated to 16 kgs (35 lbs)
The Portland Design Works Bindle Rack is a seatpost-mounted rack designed to easily haul your gear on multi-day cycling tours or just across town. The rack is constructed of lightweight alloy and mounts to any size seatpost in seconds. Heavy-duty compression straps loop through saddle rails to carry your cargo. The Bindle Rack helps to prevent side-to-side sway while riding and rear wheel rub for riders with short seat posts. Place your tent, sleeping bag, drybag, or other gear directly onto the Rack platform and pull the compression straps tight to secure the load up against the bottom of your saddle. - Rack mount fits seatposts with diameters 22.0 - 31.6mm - Rack deck measures 133 x 343mm (5.25 x 13.5") - Total Rack length: 432 mm (17") - Rack weight: .35kg (13 ounces) - Rated to 5.34kg - Lifetime PDWarranty
Strong and svelte, the Everyday Rack from Portland Design Works mounts to frames with or without eyelets and will fit around wheels and tires up to 29x2.4". The handsome bamboo platform is slightly tapered, giving the Everyday Rack a light, racy feel that looks great on a wide range of frame styles. The lower mounting bars allow panniers' center of gravity to be closer in line with your wheel, improving rear-end stability even when hauling heavy loads. Additionally, it means the platform is easily utilized, even when riding with two panniers. The Everyday Rack is crafted from durable alloy tubing, may be mounted to a rear wheel skewer, includes a tail light mounting point and solid, adjustable attachment arms. It's a breeze to install, so you'll be pedaling cargo in no time. Rated for up to 25 kgs (55 lbs). - Strong alloy tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 209 x 76 mm (8.25 x 3") - Height: 419 mm (16.5") - Weight: 1.6 lbs - Max Load: 25 kgs (55 lbs) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately). - Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing - Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars) - Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket - Eyelet for attaching light mount - Integrated u-lock carrying slot - Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes - Rack weight: 500 grams - Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm - Lifetime PDWarranty
With Salsa's Anything Cage, you can easily carry gear, like insulated Nalgene bottles, a small tent, or sleeping bag on your bicycle! This durable aluminum rack is designed for Salsa bicycles with their 3-hole high/low bottle mounts. It also attaches to standard bicycles with 2-hole bottle mounts simply by zip tying the rack's third foot. Cinching nylon straps are included for securing your items to the rack.
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
The Down Under HD Rack is the recommended lowrider for world touring. Sturdy and dependable, the steel construction lends itself well to field repairs should a worst-case scenario occur. - Requires dual-sided, mid-blade mounts - Wide crossbars provide sturdy, secure attachment points for a pannier - Tubular 4130 CroMoly construction - Mounting system provides 35mm range of infinite adjustment to position the rack - Includes mounting hardware kit - Powdercoat finish - Maximum Recommended Load: 55lbs (25kg) - Sold in pairs - Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
The Alternator Rack 190 is the rear rack solution for all Salsa 190mm-spaced Alternator dropout equipped frames. Load up your panniers, get off the beaten track, and start exploring! - NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points - NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts - Tubular AL-6061-T6 construction - 135 x 325mm cupped deck - Extra-long struts for improved range of fit. Straight and shaped (kinked) struts included - Large pannier hook stops - Black powdercoat finish - 15kg maximum recommended load - Mounting kit included - 765g
The Alternator 135 Low Deck fits Salsa 135mm-spaced, Alternator dropout equipped frames using a non-plus-sized tire. It features a lower and narrower deck that fits better over and around tires up to 29 x 2.1" (without fenders), as well as 700c and fender setups. - NOTE: Deck requires a minimum of 320mm clearance from seatstay mounting points - NOTE: Salsa Rack-Lock needed for frames without upper seatstay mounts - Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction - 135 x 345mm cupped deck - Extra-long struts for improved range of fit; straight and shaped (kinked) struts included - Black powder coat finish - 765 grams - Weight Limit (lbs): 59.5 lbs.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rear Rack. Built for 135mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Load up and go! Salsa's Wanderlust HD Rear Rack is built from chromoly steel for real-world strength. A large deck teams up with multiple cross bars for securing panniers and other gear. To get you going, a mounting kit is included, and to help you stay visible, there's also a taillight mounting bracket.
$37.90 - $51.82
- Full chromoly construction specifically designed for 700c bicycles - Mounts to hub axle for universal fitment -Adjustable height with lower horizontal strut for fitment of a small bag or pannier - Deck provides ample cargo space at 14.25"X12" - Optional stylish fence available separately
- Classic constructeur style racks made of polished stainless steel - Mounts to hub axle or braze-ons for universal fitment. - Front mini-Rack mounts to mid-blade fork eyelets, or uses included p-clamps - Front racks have lots of braze-ons for mounting accessories/Lights - Maximum height is 40cm (Does not apply to mini rack) - Includes mounting hardware
- Classic constructeur style racks made of polished stainless steel - Mounts to hub axle or braze-ons for universal fitment. - Front mini-Rack mounts to mid-Blade fork eyelets, Or uses included p-Clamps - Front racks have lots of braze-Ons for mounting accessories/Lights - Maximum height is 40cm (Does not apply to mini rack) - Includes mounting hardware
$145.90 - $187.90
- Full chromoly construction specifically designed for 700c bicycles - Mounts to hub axle for universal fitment - Adjustable height with lower horizontal strut for fitment of a small bag or pannier - Deck provides ample cargo space at 14.25"X12" - Optional stylish fence available separately
We designed the Surly TV Tray to help riders boost the capacity of their current rack setups. Designed for easy pairing with nearly all Surly racks and most other racks on the market, mount this sturdy aluminum platform on top of your current rack to provide a footprint large enough for 30 lbs. of beef jerky, 9-volt batteries, used pinball parts, or whatever else you might need to haul. Available in dark black. - Load weight limit 30 lbs. - 15-3/8 x 10-inches - Rack weight 650g - 6061-TB Aluminum - Not compatible with Surly 24-Pack Rack or Wide Rear Disc Rack - Mounting Hardware Included
Page 1 of 2 Next page