$3.39 - $4.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
- Durable and lightweight alloy - T-shape design gives a secure fit - Anti-friction buttons allow for easy access
$5.49 - $12.50
Cannondale's Bunny Water Bottle features a high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design for efficient hydration. Plus, its recyclable and dishwasher safe.
$5.49 - $9.99
Cannondale's Re-Invent The Cycle Water Bottle features a high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design for efficient hydration. Plus, its recyclable and dishwasher safe.
$5.50 - $14.99
Cannondale's Bunny Water Bottle features a high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design for efficient hydration. Plus, it's recyclable and dishwasher safe.
$5.50 - $9.99
Show off your bike love with the Cannondale Water Bottle. With a high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design, this bottle offers efficient hydration. Plus, it's recyclable and dishwasher safe.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
- Nylon resin construction - Fits most handlebars
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve Cover keeps your bite valve clean. Put it on your valve for storage or while traveling and your bite valve will stay just the way you left it.
Stay hydrated and keep pedaling with the Fox Logo water bottle. It features a MoFlo cap for easy on the bike refueling - so you don't even need to pull over. The 100% leak-proof design ensures the water is for drinking only, not dirtying up your front derailleur or crankset. TECHNICAL DETAILS - MoFlo cap - Simple hands-free open and close valve - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drink - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials - Printed with non-solvent base (UV cured) - CPSC-approved ink - 22oz capacity
Fox's Given Water Bottle features a wide top for adding ice and drink mix, and is super easy to squeeze.
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
- 100% Non-toxic BPA Free material - 360ml youth size bottle - Soft rubber bite valve - Includes handlebar or frame mounting bracket
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
- Strong lightweight design
$7.99 - $12.00
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
CamelBak Podium revolutionized the sport bottle by offering an innovative design that simplifies high performance hydration. The patented spill-proof Jet Valve allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle’s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
CamelBak revamps the water bottle for the 21st century with their Podium Bottle. Its easy-sipping, high flow valve is simple, effective and features a shut-off bar for leakproof transport. Made from a proprietary blend of polypropylene and lined with CamelBak's HydroGuard to prevent bacteria buildup, the Podium resists tastes and odors. And, it's dishwasher safe, fits in any bike cage without rattling and you don't have to use the ol' hip-slap to close it.
Page 1 of 9 Next page