This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is also kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fender on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety. - 700c x 28–37
This ultra long clip-on mudguard set for road bike tires (up to max. 25mm width) protects you, whether you’re riding your road bike in a warm summer rain or on solitary winter trips. The end of each mudguard extends to below the hub axles. This length ensures a full coverage, meaning you, and also the cyclist behind you, are spared from splashing. They can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Once the metal mounting brackets are fitted to the bicycle, the mudguards can be clipped on and off in seconds making them ideal for use as needed. Brackets attach at brake bolts and skewers. - End of each fender extends to below the hub axles - Length ensures full coverage for the user and those riding in proximity - Can be adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Velo42 Urban fenders! The rear snap-on fender attaches to seat tubes between 25 and 35mm in diameter to give you full coverage from road spray. These fenders fit tires up to 32mm wide.
Planet Bike's SpeedEZ Fenders keep you dry in wet weather and are easily removed when the sun comes out. Made from nearly indestructible Superflex polycarbonate and rustproof stainless-steel stays, these fenders also utilize a clever, pre-installed attachment system so you can mount and remove them in seconds.
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Velo 65 Mountain fenders! The universal mounting system easily attaches to a wide range of frames for total coverage from road spray. These fenders fit tires from 37 to 62mm wide and are designed to work with either 26-inch or 29-inch wheels.
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
- Suitable for all kinds of urban/commuter bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full cover functionality
- Unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate construction - Quick adjusting stainless steel hardware - Compatible with 700 x 25-32 road tires
Turn your mountain bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Cascadia Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast long mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
$64.99 - $69.99
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
$39.99 - $44.99
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - Stainless steel V-stays and hardware are pre-installed and disc brake compatible - 100mm mudflaps for extended coverage - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Wheel size: 20” - Max tire size: 20" x 1.5" (50mm) / 20" x 1.9" (60mm)
Mudguard in pure form: EDGE AL guarantees city and trekking cyclists ideal splash protection on the road. This aluminum mudguard mounts close to the tire and offers great stability, although it is only attached at three points. No load rack is necessary to attach EDGE AL. With a purist matte-black look and an angular profile, EDGE AL integrates itself almost invisibly into the frame. - Urban fender set - Sturdy aluminum profile design for urban bikes - Black U-stay - Includes accessory parts and stays - Weight: 568g
Topeak's DeFender XC11 for 29ers is a rear fender that offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds and the angle is adjustable for the perfect fit.
$39.99 - $44.99
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - 150mm mudflaps for extra coverage - Adjustable stainless steel stays create a secure fit on any style recumbent - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Wheel size: 26” - Max tire size: 26" x 1.5"(50mm) / 26" x 1.9"(60mm)
Turn your 'bent into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fender! Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, it's ultra-tough. The adjustable stay positioning provides a secure fit on any style recumbent. The mudflap provides the ultimate in splash and spray resistance. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for hassle-free mounting.
Topeak's DeFender XC1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection for your 26-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. Extra clearance makes it perfect for long-travel forks, and a unique design allow it to disengage if an obstruction enters the wheel. The quick-release fork attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds and the angle is adjustable for the perfect fit.
Keep water and mud at bay with SKS's Dashboard fender! It's light and easy to install and remove. Plus, it works with most rigid and suspension forks.
Topeak's DeFender M1/XC11 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
- SKS B53 for 20" Commuter II (Bluemel) Fender Set for Recumbent / Folding Bike. - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays. - Made in Germany.
- Raceblade Long Hardware Kit, for 2nd bike, or to replace worn parts
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
DeFender TX is a compact trekking bike fender. Adjustable aluminum struts with QR levers for quick, perfect alignment and good tire coverage. The DeFender TX is made of high impact plastic and the highly polished underside prevents dirt buildup. Fits tires up to 700 x 44c. - Seat tube and seatstay or chainstay eyelets attachment - Injected high impact resistant plastic with aluminum struts - Adjustable angle and position for perfect tire coverage - 77. 8 x 26. 5 x 8.6 cm /30.6” x 10.4” x 3.4” (Rear) - Weight: 245 grams
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Rear Seatpost Fender attaches to a clamp-on bracket you mount to your seatpost. And it packs down so you can easily store it when not in use. - Length: 445 mm (7.5") - Weight: 160 g (5.6 oz)
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
- Super lightweight Polycarbonate material - Easy installation mounts with front or rear quick release - V-shape drainer design helps remove mud and water efficiently - Single-arm stay mount for a clean, stylish outlook - Same kit for front and rear wheels - Suspension adapter: (35039)
Turn your bike into a sustainable all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Grasshopper Fenders. Made from 3 plies of fast-growing Moso bamboo with a marine-grade finish and stainless-steel stays, they're as pretty as they are tough. Plus, the front fender features release tabs for easy on/off, and the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.