Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender M2 rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release attachment fits most seatposts and allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds. Plus, the 2-pivot arm is super adjustable for better coverage and a perfect fit on any bike.
Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC1/RC11 fender set. They utilize a unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and they're made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. The front fender has a clever feature: it automatically disengages if a large object enters the wheel. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, they accommodate tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
- Suitable for all kinds of urban/commuter bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full cover functionality
- Unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate construction - Quick adjusting stainless steel hardware - Compatible with 700 x 25-32 road tires
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is also kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
$61.90 - $73.04
- Impressive Traditional fenders in aluminum, Stainless steel or brass - Stainless steel version has a near mirror polish - fenders are not Pre-drilled and include Stainless steel Hardware
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Velo 65 Mountain fenders! The universal mounting system easily attaches to a wide range of frames for total coverage from road spray. These fenders fit tires from 37 to 62mm wide and are designed to work with either 26-inch or 29-inch wheels.
This ultra long clip-on mudguard set for road bike tires (up to max. 25mm width) protects you, whether you’re riding your road bike in a warm summer rain or on solitary winter trips. The end of each mudguard extends to below the hub axles. This length ensures a full coverage, meaning you, and also the cyclist behind you, are spared from splashing. They can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Once the metal mounting brackets are fitted to the bicycle, the mudguards can be clipped on and off in seconds making them ideal for use as needed. Brackets attach at brake bolts and skewers. - End of each fender extends to below the hub axles - Length ensures full coverage for the user and those riding in proximity - Can be adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
$64.99 - $69.99
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it works with most bikes thanks to its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
$24.99 - $27.99
Front Fender: • Front fender made of durable all-weather polymer • Mounts to most suspension and rigid forks • Fits oversized tapered steer tubes along with small and standard sizes. (18.5-34.5mm ID) • Extra-wide profile for 3-5" wide tires Rear Fender: • Minimalist seat post fender made of durable all-weather polymer material • Quick-release mount snaps on and off in seconds • Wide profile design • Features an adjustable fender angle to fit most bikes • Extra wide profile to fit 3-5" tires
Turn your mountain bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Cascadia Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast long mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender front and rear fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide. - QR fork attachment fits 19.6mm/26mm/27.7mm/35mm steerer tube (FX); QR seatpost attachment (RX) - Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic - Weight: 233 grams (FX); 226 grams (RX) - Rear angle adjustable - Size: 73 x 21 x 11 / 28.7” x 8.3” 4.3” (Front); 61 x 18 x 10 / 24” x 7.1” x 3.9” (Rear)
The Velo 65 Mountain 29 is an ideal front and rear fender retro fit kit for 29" mountain bikes. Its practical universal mount makes it easy to securely attach to a wide range of bikes. The included U-stay kit provides fender stability. Suitable for tire widths up to 2.35". - Features a safety release on the stay mount
$54.00 - $65.00
Giant's Arc Fenders features a v-shape drainer that helps remove mud and water efficiently so you stay dry. They easily mount with a front and rear quick-release and, with the single-arm stay mount, they're a stylish addition to your bike. Plus, they're made from a super lightweight poly-carbonate material for long-lasting protection from nasty weather.
Topeak's DeFender M3/M33 Set offer durable rain and mud protection for your 26-inch wheeled bike. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release fork and seatpost attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds and the angle is adjustable for the perfect fit.
The Stingray mudguards supplement SKS's Bluemels range in the accustomed quality with modern colors in a matte design. First-grade plastic with an aluminum core for high-impact resistance. The stays feature quick-mounting fixed end caps. These fenders feature an elegant matte finish, edge protectors, and an automatic stay release safety system for the front. - Same features as the Commuter II fenders with the addition of colors and blacked out V-Stay - Fits tires 700 x 28-37mm - 45mm profile width
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
- Made of resistant chromoplastic - Stainless steel bracket and stays - Pre-assembled for fast and easy installation - Extra long mudflaps provide ultimate coverage
$14.99 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
Turn your big-wheeled bike into an all-weather vehicle with the Cascadia 29er Fenders. Made of unbreakable polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast long mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Planet Bike's SpeedEZ Fenders keep you dry in wet weather and are easily removed when the sun comes out. Made from nearly indestructible Superflex polycarbonate and rustproof stainless-steel stays, these fenders also utilize a clever, pre-installed attachment system so you can mount and remove them in seconds.
Page 1 of 4 Next page