Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
- Superflex unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate - Pre-installed stainless steel hardware with mud flaps - Includes all hardware for mounting to virtually any bike
Topeak's DeFender M1/M2 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender M2 rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release attachment fits most seatposts and allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds. Plus, the 2-pivot arm is super adjustable for better coverage and a perfect fit on any bike.
Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC1/RC11 fender set. They utilize a unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and they're made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. The front fender has a clever feature: it automatically disengages if a large object enters the wheel. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, they accommodate tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
- Suitable for all kinds of urban/commuter bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full cover functionality
- Unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate construction - Quick adjusting stainless steel hardware - Compatible with 700 x 25-32 road tires
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
$63.90 - $73.04
- Impressive Traditional fenders in aluminum, Stainless steel or brass - Stainless steel version has a near mirror polish - fenders are not Pre-drilled and include Stainless steel Hardware
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
$14.99 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
$54.00 - $65.00
Giant's Arc Fenders features a v-shape drainer that helps remove mud and water efficiently so you stay dry. They easily mount with a front and rear quick-release and, with the single-arm stay mount, they're a stylish addition to your bike. Plus, they're made from a super lightweight poly-carbonate material for long-lasting protection from nasty weather.
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fender on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety. - 700c x 28–37
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender front and rear fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide. - QR fork attachment fits 19.6mm/26mm/27.7mm/35mm steerer tube (FX); QR seatpost attachment (RX) - Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic - Weight: 233 grams (FX); 226 grams (RX) - Rear angle adjustable - Size: 73 x 21 x 11 / 28.7” x 8.3” 4.3” (Front); 61 x 18 x 10 / 24” x 7.1” x 3.9” (Rear)
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is also kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
$64.99 - $69.99
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
$24.99 - $27.99
Front Fender: • Front fender made of durable all-weather polymer • Mounts to most suspension and rigid forks • Fits oversized tapered steer tubes along with small and standard sizes. (18.5-34.5mm ID) • Extra-wide profile for 3-5" wide tires Rear Fender: • Minimalist seat post fender made of durable all-weather polymer material • Quick-release mount snaps on and off in seconds • Wide profile design • Features an adjustable fender angle to fit most bikes • Extra wide profile to fit 3-5" tires
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Velo42 Urban fenders! The rear snap-on fender attaches to seat tubes between 25 and 35mm in diameter to give you full coverage from road spray. These fenders fit tires up to 32mm wide.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
Turn your big-wheeled bike into an all-weather vehicle with the Cascadia 29er Fenders. Made of unbreakable polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast long mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Portland Design Works' neat Sodapop Fenders are made from 97% post-consumer recycled bottles. They pop on and off with ease, keep you dry in the rain, and get one back for the planet, too! - City width: 48 mm at tail - Mountain width: 64 mm at tail
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
Page 1 of 5 Next page