The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
Ass-Savers x All-City Rear Fender
An innovative adapter that adds eyelets to any QR-equipped bike, facilitating the mounting of traditional fenders to bicycles lacking front and rear eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Lightweight red anodized aluminum MOUNTING SYSTEM • Mount to quick release skewer ADDED BENEFIT • A quick and easy solution to make fenders fit • Set of four
- Made of resistant chromoplastic - Stainless steel bracket and stays - Pre-assembled for fast and easy installation - Extra long mudflaps provide ultimate coverage
- Lightweight minimalist fender uses a carbon fiber shaft, polycarbonate guard and forged alloy mount - Fender mounts to quick release, is easy to adjust and makes no noise - Special underside profile effectively disperses the worst of the water and dirt away from the rider - Accommodates up to 25mm tire
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
- Super lightweight Polycarbonate material - Easy installation mounts with front or rear quick release - V-shape drainer design helps remove mud and water efficiently - Single-arm stay mount for a clean, stylish outlook - Same kit for front and rear wheels - Suspension adapter: (35039)
Giant's Speedshield Race fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. The clip-on, quick release attachment system is fast and secure. When it starts to rain, snap them on, and when the sun starts to shine they come off just as easily. High-strength plastic gives years of reliable service.
Giant's Speedshield Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. The clip-on, quick release attachment system is fast and secure. When it starts to rain, snap them on, and when the sun starts to shine they come off just as easily. High-strength plastic gives years of reliable service.
- Suitable for all kinds of urban/commuter bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full cover functionality
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
- Unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate construction - Quick adjusting stainless steel hardware - Compatible with 700 x 25-32 road tires
- Designed for compatibility with 700c bikes without mounting points - Ideal for Giant Defy Advanced and Liv Avail Advanced disc brake bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system offers flexibility for bikes without fender eyelets - Full coverage protection
Giant's Speedshield fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. All-weather polycarbonate construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
Giant's Speedshield Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. All-weather polycarbonate construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
$54.00 - $65.00
Giant's Arc Fenders features a v-shape drainer that helps remove mud and water efficiently so you stay dry. They easily mount with a front and rear quick-release and, with the single-arm stay mount, they're a stylish addition to your bike. Plus, they're made from a super lightweight poly-carbonate material for long-lasting protection from nasty weather.
Giant's Speedshield Alloy Race Fenders offer durable, all-weather protection and aluminum construction. These great fenders go on and off in no time thanks to the quick-adjusting stainless-steel hardware.
Giant's Speedshield Alloy Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. Unbreakable, all-weather aluminum construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
$14.99 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
A beefy downtube fender for big tires Planet Bike designed the Big Buck fenders to stand up to all of your fat tire adventures. The downtube-mounted fender’s extra wide 5-inch profile shields your shoes and blocks snow, spray and crud when rolling on your 5-inch wide fatties. It's a beefy fender for big tires. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Two-point rubber strap attachment for quick mounting and removal - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Fender width: 110-120mm for 3-5" wide tires - Max tire width: 5" - Weight: 95 grams
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
You only need a couple of seconds to protect yourself and your bike from wet weather. Planet Bike's Clip-On Fenders are made of a durable all-weather polymer so never again will you come back from a ride with a dirt streak up your back. And, because they're clip-ons, you can easily remove the fenders when it's dry.
Page 1 of 5 Next page